Tuesday, October 19, 2010

On the hunt for Vintage Industrial Lighting for The Scarlet Calliope

I'm counting down the days to the start up of my new hobby when I can finally create letterpressed stationery and a variety of creative paper products on my very own machines.  With the remodel of my garage about to begin any day now, it's time to find some lighting.




PW Antique Lighting has some very cool vintage lighting.




This is Fantastic! Barn Light Electric has some very interesting lights!



Hudson Goods has some incredible vintage lighting and other amazing stuff.


I'm obsessed by these light fixtures featuring
 accordions and pulleys from J Covington Design

What do you think of these beauties from Rewirela?


And this one is my fave, from Restoration Hardware.


No comments:

Post a Comment