Monday, January 11, 2010

Heather Bailey Fabric is Dee-Lish!

I've started my fabric shopping and my first stop was to Heather Bailey's online store.


Wow, so much eye candy I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful her patterns and colors are.



Retro patterns + popping cotton candy colors = in my shopping cart!



 I selected a few yards, but I think that they are really a better choice for aprons, rather than the siggy blocks I'm going to be making. The hunt is still on for the perfect fabric for the swap.

My next stop is to the Fat Quarter Shop, but on the way my A.D.H.Oh shiny object! got in the way and I took a little detour to see what Patty Young has going on. I'm like a kid in the candy store, I just am having such a difficult time making up my mind! So many beautiful fabric patterns and colors, but honestly, I need more time to sew!

I finally made my selection, it's going to be fabric from Patty Young. Her Flora and Fauna collection has me going gaga! I can't wait for the fabric to arrive! Can I hear a woohoo?


No comments:

Post a Comment