Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness



With Thanksgiving coming up soon, I'd like to think about all of the things I'm thankful for and post a new one every day or so. Since I missed a couple days already, I have three things to be thankful for today.

1. My husband. Even though we don't always see eye to eye (especially when it comes to politics!) he is my number 1 fan. He gives me the love and support I need to be confident in all that I do.
2. My children. I can't imagine life without them both. They both have the greatest sense of humor and make me laugh at the most inappropriate times. They're both really great little humans and I look forward to being their friend one day when they are grown ups. For now I'm so happy and proud to be their Mommy!
3. The election is over!  I can answer my phone again, watch TV and get the mail without cringing!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment